What is the program exactly?

The program is called Certified Educator (CE). It is fully approved by the International Leadership and Training Center (ILTC) at Missouri State University (MSU) as a route to Professional Certification in the Education sector. The program is designed both for students who have not previously taught and want a Professional Certificate and for practicing teachers seeking a Professional Certificate.

Is the program face-to-face or online?

All coursework is available in interactive classroom teaching and online learning. For your student teaching, we do video supervision of your classroom via GoReact technology.

What is required for my application to the program?

• A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution (official transcripts required for applicants).
• Pass the CE Certification Examination’s General Knowledge Exam.
• Statement of purpose essay explaining the following: Now that you have reviewed our website and the goals for this certificate, please explain in 200-300 words: a) Why you want to pursue a career in teaching; b) What experiences have helped to inform that choice; and c) What makes you a stand-out candidate for admission to this program at IBDL FOUNDATION.

How long does it take to complete the program?

Three parts (100 hours). You have to come for at least (80 hours). And pass the exam successfully.

What are the requirements for the successful completion of the Certificate?

The Exam is online 60 multi-choice questions. 70% success rate. An online exam at accredited labs monitored by cameras through the main control room.

Will I get a degree upon completion of this program?

You would get a Professional Teaching Certificate. This is not a degree program.

How much does the program cost?

$200 includes:
• Original books
• E-learning account
• Flash Cards (Video, models and drafts Library)
• Exam (three attempts)
• International professional certification approved by the International Leadership and Training Center (ILTC) at Missouri State University (MSU)

Where Can I Get The Exam?

• In order to complete your Certified Professional Educator certification, you will need to take and pass an exam and a Professional Knowledge Teaching exam (CE exam). Both exams must be completed at an IBDL testing center with exams taken on separate dates.
• While IBDL does have testing centers abroad, there are not centers in every country or major city outside of the United States. Visit IBDL’s website to find the closest